Sunday, October 26, 2008

Anschel For PM


Greetings. I'd like to welcome you to my blog.

Although you could consider me to be a professional cat (#1 Foreign Burmese in Canada 2007-2008), I don't have a publicist. Darn. So, I'm taking paw to computer. She-Who-Feeds-Me will never know!

But let's get serious. I've come to some important decisions in the past couple of weeks. All these elections going on, and let's face it, all the candidates suck. So, I'm going to run for Prime Minister!! I've been watching CNN and I can see it doesn't take much to get nominated for office.

Here's my platform ...

Economic development:
1. Salmon farms … everywhere!
2. New – Ministry of Turkey and Chicken (With Gravy)
3. Mousie-generated energy turbines

International trade:
1. South Pacific tuna fisheries
2. French catnip exchange
3. New Jersey dairy import

Health and wellbeing:
1. Compulsory catnaps and stretching exercises
2. Good grooming begins in kindergarten
3. Affordable and LOVING homes for everyone!

No comments: